2 Years of Shop Nation Progress!
In this video I take the time to stop and reflect on how far we've come in 2 years since starting down the Shop Greatness path. It's actually pretty funny to go back and watch the first video (initial shop tour) because 1) I had no idea what I was doing 2) I wore my hat backwards the whole time and 3) the shop looks like crap!
At times I feel like I'm just treading water and not making any progress but there is nothing like a little perspective to put my mind at ease. Yes, I could be moving faster, but with the recent kiddo addition I have to say I'm happy with where I'm at. The shop will always be there to work on and I know the Shop Nation community will be waiting!
Which brings up a good point - If you're quietly building out your shop and want to share progress, please do! I really like seeing how other people are tackling their shop projects and I'd be happy to share with the Shop Nation community, with permission, of course. Tag @Dreamshopnation on Instagram or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be patient with big projects and use perspective whenever you can!
- Share your progress as well! I know I speak for everyone when I say we want to see more shops! Tag shop nation and I'd be happy to share.
3 Ways to support Shop Nation:
1) Watch & interact on YouTube. - Free
2) Use Amazon affiliate links at bottom of video descriptions and/or shop as usual! - Free
3) Buy merchandise, project plans, or products! - Small Cost
#shopnation #shoptour #progressvideo #shopbuild #garageshop #shopbuild #tour